Ashwath Infratech Pvt. Ltd. (AIPL), established in 2013, is a leading Rainwater Management Organization in India and is engaged in making State-of-the-Art Next Generation Rainwater Harvesting Systems with Crosswave technology from Sekisui, Japan a 20 Billion dollar company, to Recharge the Ground Water Table, Reuse the Rain water (holding tank) and Percolate the Rainwater.
AIPL is managed & run by qualified Environmentalists & Management experts with over more than 100 years of cumulative work experience within India and Overseas, especially with presence in Water Market since last 14 years. That is the reason why our tag line reads as “Excellence: Powered by Experience & Innovation”.
We are the only GRIHA, CGWB (Central Ground Water Board), HUDA approved Rainwater Harvesting Company in the country. We are also an empanelled agency of MCG (Municipal Corporation of Gurugram) for city wide Rainwater Harvesting & Storm Water Management.
We undertake full installations throughout country starting from Consultancy, Site Surveys, getting Approvals, Installations and going up to complete handing over the site.
AIPL has its presence in almost all the states across India and have experience of working with most of the major Govt. bodies, Smart Cities, Corporates and Real Estates Giants and proudly delivered till date more than 5000 Rainwater Harvesting Pits with the help of extensive workmanship of its qualified and efficient Execution Team.
A few Prestigious Clients …
- Prime Minister House, 7 Racecourse Road, New Delhi
- Parliament House, New Delhi
- Indian Railways, Delhi Metro
- NDMC Smart City, Various Smart Cities in Sikkim, MP, UP etc.
- PWD, CPWD, DDA, NBCC
- Gujarat Schools under Sarv Shiksha Abhiyaan (SSA)
- Various Municipal Corporations
- Honda, Infosys, Havells, Indian School of Business, Oberois, Taj & many more….
- Real Estate giants like DLF, L&T, Experion, Supertech etc.